THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased through our website.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Service.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Service, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Direct interactions. You may give us your data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or
otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- equest marketing to be sent to you;
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytics providers
- Contact and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources
- Direct interactions. You may give us your data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification;
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.